Our Partnership with Carolina Pregnancy Center
Carolina Pregnancy Center (CPC) is a non-profit, non-denominational organization that is committed to providing compassion, information and support to anyone facing the challenge of an unplanned pregnancy.
CPC’s mission is to minister to women in our surrounding community through a variety of services, such as free pregnancy tests, physical needs ministry, Earn While You Learn programs, free ultrasounds, pre and post-abortion counseling, and miscarriage Bible study.
CPC desires not only to protect life in the womb, but also to
restore life and wholeness to broken women and mothers.
How you can be involved
· Become a counselor
· Become a mentor in the Earn While You Learn program
· Answer phones
· Assist with odd jobs around the office
· Speak Spanish? The center needs you!
· Attention men! Fathers, boyfriends and husbands of clients need counselors and mentors.
· Give through monthly or one-time donations or through the Baby Bottle Boomerang program at The Mill.
How you can pray
· Pray for the development of a men’s ministry. We are looking for curriculum and mentors.
· Pray for the opportunity to have a larger office space to meet the needs of clients.
· Pray for Spanish-speaking mentors who can help minister to Hispanic clients.
· Pray for the development of Celebration of Marriage in February 2015. CPC will be presenting the benefits and blessings of marriage to students and young adults and encouraging those couples already married.